[K]ate Magically Reappears After Long Absence

After three months of 'no show' from [K]ate, there is finally a pic and grainy video. 

The woman in the short video clip is supposed to be [K]ate [M]iddleton at her local farmers market during the weekend. If that is really her, which I very much doubt, why were there not dozens of pics and videos of her taken by the bystanders - who, weirdly, seem totally disinterested in the sudden appearance of the most famous MIA woman in the world...? It looks staged, and smells of cover-up to me. That is just my opinion, please use your own discernment, as always.

Yesterday top [D]eep [S]tate operative [O]bama paid a 'surprise visit' to the UK Prime Minister at 10 Downing St. Maybe they are drawing up their surrender terms for the Alliance..? This is a BIG deal, Light Warriors (1 minute video).

Or...could [O]bama's sudden appearance at Number Ten be linked to this message..? Please use your discernment about all intel related to the UK royal family. We are currently swimming in a sea of rumors, awaiting solid verifiable developments.



Digital soldiers, a reminder of how POWERFUL we are. The Alliance needs every one of us.



Now THIS would be a bloodbath. But we know the DS would never allow it...unless the ALLIANCE stages it to awaken more people....?? There's a thought. That would be fun...!



Blog reader Jim sent me this message. Sounds very hopeful.

'...I went to the Target store to get light bulbs. The cashier I went to, I pulled a 10 dollar bill from my wallet and gave it to her, and said the new currency should be out soon. She said 'I've seen the new currency in our vault and it will be in our registers on April 1st.' Yipeeeeee!!!!' (Jim)

Finally, I want to share some positive Ascension 'symptoms'. I have noticed that my senses are heightened. Yesterday when I was at the cemetery deep in the forest, several birds were singing loudly in the complete stillness. I got the impression they were alerting me to not give up my frustrating search to find the grave I was seeking. Divine intervention ensured that I was finally successful, but that is a story for another day. 

I am really hearing the birds around me now. It feels as if they are 'talking' to me.

I have always appreciated the smells of nature but now they are quite something. And scenery that was previously lovely has gone up a notch to be stunning. These are some of the BENEFITS of our Ascension journey, Light Warriors.

It feels as if we are poised for a major development very soon. I have always believed that the first massive global domino to fall - I am guessing the announcement of a prominent death - will crash the financial system overnight. Then the Alliance will flip the switch and bring in NESARA/GESARA and the GCR. Once again, this is just my opinion.

Meanwhile, stay calm and positive because...

...WE'VE GOT THIS.

Thank you for reading this post. You are welcome to share it as long as you re-post it in its entirety, including the link to my blog site.

Where We Go One We Go All.

Love and Light
Sierra

Comments

  1. I agree that something big will drop any day now! Walking outside everything just looks and feels fake. Like the matrix is paper thin at this point and ready to rip any moment. I don't care if things get a little crazy. I just can't take the monotony and looping anymore! Much ♥️ everyone! Just hang on a little longer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great comment, thanks CC. I absolutely agree about walking around on a stage set. Also, I feel so invisible...!! I wonder why I bother about what I wear because few people really 'see' me anymore. It's quite liberating, actually.
      Yes, hang on a little longer, Light Warriors. There is a BIG storm brewing on the intel scene. Love and Light to you, CC.

      Delete
  2. I sure agree.. Ben F update was sure toward that end .. he announced the cabal has surrendered, the Fed can't bail out banks anymore and we are close to that paradigm shift. Not his words but my own impression of his update. I think when the net goes dark and we are instructed to watch the documentaries will be a moment the Universe celebrated along with all of us!!♥️🕯️♥️🕯️♥️🕯️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great summary of Ben's preview, Doug - I read it too.
      It will be glorious when the entire Universe is celebrating along with us...!! Love and Light to you.

      Delete
  3. No Sierra that woman is definitely not Kate. Pretty but not her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you, Scott. Let's see how long it takes for this story to blow up spectacularly.

      Delete
    2. Thanks Sierra and commenters for your steadfast light on things and yes I am sooooo bored with groundhog day. Hugs 💗

      Here is what Fulford posted about Kate:
      It looks like many British royals have already faced the ultimate penalty. The BBC has reportedly been notified to watch out for an “extremely important” royal announcement “at any moment.”As we have already reported, a whole slew of British royals have vanished. Now just as this report was about to go live Canadian Intelligence sent us the following:

      "The Princess of Wales Kate Middleton was murdered in an Illuminati blood sacrifice, according to Princess Diana’s best friend who also revealed the ritual killing had long been been planned as part of the royal family’s dark occult traditions.

      The fact that Kate would be offed has been an open secret among the British aristocracy for years, according to Christine Fitzgerald, who claims that just like her friend Princess Diana, Middleton was carefully chosen for the sacrificial role due to her personality and bloodline.

      As the public in Britain and around the world demand the royal family release proof of life, the woman who was once Diana’s best friend is urging the world to wake up to the dark truth about the Luciferian House of Windsor. "

      Delete
    3. Hi Possum...I read that report about Kate being murdered. I am holding off on discussing it because I would much rather believe that she and her children are in the Alliance witness protection program. Let's wait and see.
      Hugs to you too...!

      Delete
    4. I use to read Ben years ago and then quit for a few years because it seemed he had a black hat source and a white hat source. I don't believe whole heartedly everything I post because it is up to everyone's own discernment. I just keep things in my hat and see what may come to the surface or not as I see patterns in the info. I hope she is in witness protection since there are many in that boat and masked actors everywhere.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks Caroline, I so appreciate your support on this blog.

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. dosent look at all like Kate ! they shoulda used a mask, not a double?, I thought she was dead and they were fast tracking a clone? I also saw a notice that the King died unexpectedly on last Sunday! I have been reading your news for about 2 years now & love & share your perspective! thank you for all you do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely to hear from you Tayta, and thank you for the kind feedback.
      Some intel indicates that Kate and the children are in the Alliance witness protection program. I will refer to it in today's post. I sincerely hope that it true.
      And I saw the notice about the King dying unexpectedly. I am sure this will be announced at some point - it is just a matter of when.

      Delete
  7. I'll wait to see if Matthew Ward raises the subject of the Princess of Wales in his next message.

    Ben Fulford has been thoroughly discredited at this point.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good point about Matthew Ward, Aidan.
      As for Ben, it is up to each individual what they believe about his reports.

      Delete
  8. Thanks, Sierra, for your updates. I too just saw a rumor the big announcement might be about Charles's death. But more speculation.

    And this came out today from BP:
    "What else has Elon Musk said? Sounds like our future to me; NESARA/GESARA. Whoever this is posing as Elon, they are playing ball with the White Hats."

    Elon Musk Predicts A 'Universal High Income' As Jobs Are Phased Out And Employment Becomes Obsolete — It'll Be 'Somewhat Of An Equalizer'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pat, I saw that message from BP too. Very interesting...!

      Delete

Post a Comment