Traffic Lights In Middle Of Nowhere

I am away from home, and there is not a lot of intel so this will be a free-flowing post.

As I was driving through the beautiful New Zealand mountainous scenery today, I came around a corner to a set of road works traffic lights, in the middle of nowhere. I was first in the queue. I sat in my car and waited. I could hear the birds singing outside. It was a long wait and I got to thinking how that experience mirrored what we Light Warriors are currently going through.

We KNOW the red light will eventually change to green - it's just a matter of when. It will definitely happen...! But the waiting can seem interminable, to the point where you seriously start to question if it will change to green, even knowing that it DEFINITELY will. Of course it finally did change to green, otherwise I would not be sitting here writing this post.

That is what it's like as we Light Warriors wait for a/the Big Event. The wait seems interminable, yet we manage to cope, somehow.

When I arrived at my destination, I was blessed to spend two hours with blog readers Jayde, Matt and Brian. Those two hours were heavenly for all four of us. There are so few people we can talk to in the physical about what we are experiencing. The one thing we agreed on: It is hard to get out of bed in the morning and be here every day. It...really...is. There is no sugar-coating the sense of isolation that comes with the Light Warrior mission on 3D Earth.

I will be returning in two weeks to spend more time with Jayde. We believe we will be doing mission work together connected to the Galactics and will start in earnest to explore what this means for both of us. It is exciting to have this new direction and purpose. 

We agreed that - like everything to do with Ascension and humanity's liberation - our new purpose was all about timing. We last saw each other two years ago, and it was not the right time. This renewed connection gives us great hope that BIG things will happen soon.

Jayde and I both feel that the 8th April Solar Eclipse is pivotal. Q's SKY EVENT, and Biblical, all in one hit (the eclipse path crosses through a Biblical place name seven times).

Meanwhile, it is refreshing to be outside my usual routine. My guides Upstairs want me to 'shake it up' from now on, and step outside my well-plodded daily comfort zone in preparation for events to come. This little adventure is the beginning...

I enjoyed reading blog reader comments about their Ascension experiences. We Light Warriors are here to support each other through a vital rescue operation that few of the people we are here to rescue understand. In fact, many people ridicule us - yet we plough on. 

I want to end on these four important words: You are NEVER alone.

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Thank you for reading this post. You are welcome to share it as long as you re-post it in its entirety, including the link to my blog site.

Where We Go One We Go All.

Love and Light
Sierra

Comments

  1. 💜💜💜💜💜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Caroline, so lovely to see your purple hearts. Thank you.

      Delete
  2. I sure resonate with changing my schedule around and trying new things. I follow Simon Parkes group Connection Consciousness and just signed up to be an "Event Host" in my area! All like minded people and I'm looking forward to meeting with them soon. I haven't done anything like that in ages. Loved your Red Light analogy. I've been having really great things come my way and then something not so great sneaks in. Always keeping me on my toes! Or as we say 60,000 feet above it all - most of the time. Love and Light, Betsie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Betsie, it's funny you should use that phrase 'keeping me on my toes'. That same thought popped into my head today as I was driving home from my little adventure. Things are happening so fast now, I am being kept on my toes. It's a good thing. It means we will be surfing on top of the tsunami, and not being washed away by it...!

      Delete
  3. Hugs from 60,000 feet. 💗

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Possum. I am very tired after my long drive today, I welcome your hug...!

      Delete
  4. Yes ..my wife sent me a tik Tok taken on the 14th in Paris...skies full of c trails so clearly there is desperation now to try and block the energies. We had it here in my little N Idaho town of 30k people on FB my wife said we're all talking about it. I took pics and shared on my messenger group chat ..most know some may still be on the fence as they say very little. Just a few of us share info.
    I long for the day those planes are blown out of the sky. Pure evil.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It could be that these chem trails are having a positive effect, in that they are suddenly waking up more people. You cannot ignore so many chem trails in the sky all at once. People are talking...!

      Delete
  5. People on FB were all talking about it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment