Update In Missing [K]ate Story

A sensational development in the story of MIA royal [K]ate [M]iddleton. The AP has taken the extraordinary step of hastily removing a Mothers Day photo of [K]ate and her children from public view because it has been digitally altered. It isn't hard to spot the anomalies. The plot thickens. Where is she...??

Good news. The Alliance has destroyed the DEW (Direct Energy Weapon) plane that was responsible for the devastating Texas fires, the worst in the state's history.

This is a fascinating little clip about an ancient underground Egyptian city discovered in the Grand Canyon. The discovery was covered up by the Smithsonian. Please use your discernment, but bear in mind that MOST of Earth's history, as we have been taught it, is not true (2' 42" video).

Thanks to Kat for this partial transcript from President Trump's latest rally (video in link).

👇 I believe we’re going to have THE FOUR GREATEST YEARS
IN THE HISTORY OF OUR COUNTRY.
Every problem Joe Biden has created can be fixed.
Every problem can be solved
& every injustice can be set right.
We will bring this country back together through SUCCESS.
The word is SUCCESS.
I’m not out for revenge.
MY REVENGE WILL BE SUCCESS 🥳
(President Trump)


[B]iden's clones and body doubles will suffer the outcome of a military tribunal. They don't get a free pass.



I love this pic. Isn't she beautiful...?



A profound little video that many Light Warriors will relate to, especially the P word - Patience (one minute video).

Finally, every morning I pray for the children who have been rescued from sex trafficking, or passed over to the higher realms because of it. Occasionally I watch part of a video with horrifying graphic details of how these children suffered. I feel ashamed that I cannot bear to watch the rest of it, while they endured this unimaginable suffering. Hence the prayers. I believe in the power of prayer.

Remember this message about the children from the Q drops: 'Those who know never sleep...' That is President Trump and many of the military personnel.

Light Warriors, keep going. Stay calm and positive, and reach out to another Light Warrior if you are having a wobbly day. I have them quite frequently and I don't hesitate to get support. It helps me to endure, one day at a time.

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Thank you for reading this post. You are welcome to share it as long as you re-post it in its entirety, including the link to my blog site.

Where We Go One We Go All.

Love and Light
Sierra

Comments

  1. Tartarian structures worldwide, giant human skeletons (Annunakki), whatever is really under the ice in Antarctica, etc... I can't wait to hear the full unredacted Earth history! Energies are super intense, sleep really hard to come by. Glad to have this blog to read and interact with. Much❤️!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like you CC, I am fascinated by the TRUE history of this planet. I love those kind of videos. You will see I quoted you in my latest post. Much Love right back at you...!

      Delete

Post a Comment