Alexander Quinn: Ascension Symptoms

Thanks to Stephen for sending me this post from Alexander Quinn. 


ASCENSION SYMPTOM UPDATE ( Current Rating 7/10 )

Around October or towards the end of the year we will eventually get somewhere around the peak Ascension Symptom level
( Rating 10/10 ) - October to December

We have a little bit more to go before we are out of the woods and a few more alterations to make regards how we are living, eating, and using our consciousness. I know it's starting to get very intense. Detoxification and Purging are being experienced in the upper levels of the peak regarding the solar flooding causing organs and the following levels of your consciousness and bodies to release observed as:

Struggling to breath
Struggling to catch your breath
Slight pressure on the chest
Dizziness
Lymphatic issues
Stomach and IBS
Bloating
Diarrhoea
Verbal communication issues / can't verbalise
Tight jaw
Tooth grinding
Blurry vision
Extreme fatigue

Some of you will be finding that this is now only happening when you go out into a crowd, bar, restaurant or face public transport, and if that is so, You have crossed over into a category of homoluminous beings whose consciousness will largely now not tolerate various densities into your field moving forward. You are ascending. Your physical body will feel disease or lower energy around you if you are surrounded by it and it will bring on these symptoms for some of you sensitives even though they are not yours until such time as you get home or back into nature when they subside. Only the strongest came here for this time. Many of the light workers who are going to inherit this earth will go through these before the collective. It’s an exciting time. A celebration. On the other side, huge numbers will now begin to leave this planet as I have said in many previous posts and videos in quantities we have never seen before. Entire countries will begin to slowly thin out. Heaven is frequency not a place. Gaia is a paradise and that frequency has been experienced here already. Shedding your lower dimensional skin comes with challenges. Honour your energy and your body. Things will feel different next year. Choose Gaia as your home. Keep breathing.

You...Can...Do...This...

Huge Hugs
AQ (Alexander Quinn)

I admit to being relieved to see 'can't verbalise' on the list. This has become a most disconcerting element in my communication with people. I am losing words. Everything is very clear in my head but the message gets lost in translation as I try to verbalise my thoughts. I understand that we are steadily losing our 3D ways of operating, eg talking will be replaced with telepathy on 5D Earth, if we choose. 

Also, I am not enjoying the blurry vision either. I realize that issue is being exacerbated by the hours of computer time each day. I make a big effort to get outside frequently to give my eyes and brain a rest. 

Apart from lost words and blurry vision, I am feeling remarkably well and calm. I think it's because I have done an immense amount of emotional healing in recent months, both from this lifetime and past lifetimes. It feels as if I finally have a clean slate to enjoy the Ascension journey into higher dimensions while still keeping a toe-hold on 3D Earth for my mission.

I hope you are feeling well and calm too, lovely Light Warriors. Remember, we are in this together. WWG1WGA. Noone left behind.

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Thank you for reading this post. You are welcome to share it as long as you re-post it in its entirety, including the link to my blog site.

Where We Go One We Go All.

Love and Light
Sierra

Comments

  1. A very welcomed post! Thank you! 💗
    It's another confirmation why I have distanced myself from people. I use to feel so drained when out and about.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Possum, I pace myself when out and about. If I have a busy 'town' day I will take a couple of rest days to recover. It won't always be like this, thank goodness.

      Delete
  2. Thank you!!!! Always love Alexander's information. YES to losing words and blurry vision. Like you I see hypnosis clients and I really have to focus to make sure my words come out correctly! And I also distance myself from people - usually have to smudge myself when I get back home. Plus, so many of my friends have crossed over many were lightworkers. I marvel that I'm still here! Always anchoring the light and helping clients.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am very relieved to hear that I am not alone with the words and vision, Betsie.
      You are still here because we have to meet up in the physical, my friend...!

      Delete

Post a Comment