QTSR From 27th April...And More...

Here are QTSR posts from 27th April, thanks Stephen.

Post 1

Kash Patel giving DROPS,<
 
JUST NOW: White House Fails to Cover Biden’s CRMINAL INVOLVEMENT in Trump Case!
Shocking: Trump’s Lawyer Drops Exclusive BOMBSHELL -
https://www.youtube.com/live/IHG_MO3H3Z0?si=wKGW0cmM__rNt-HF

Post 2
 
Tik Tok Stars Mysteriously DIE Within Days of Each Other After SAME Final Post.
 
This is  MASSIVE win against WHO Pandemic Treaty, or is it?
Redacted w/ Natali and Clayton Morris:
 

My friend Lance sent me this interview between Alex Jones and Pascal Najadi. Wow, major TRUTH bombs just in the first minute alone. I haven't watched it all yet but am definitely looking forward to it (53' video).

Speaking of bombs, we don't get to see behind the scenes very often. There is something immensely satisfying about this 20" video footage of a DUMB tunnel (Deep Underground Military Base) being destroyed by explosion.

This is an interesting graphic and not at all surprising, thanks Kat. Not much can surprise Light Warriors these days.



Last night I read this fascinating transcript. It details a telepathic communication between a compassionate US naval nurse named Matilda and a captured highly evolved female 'alien' named Airl. It is a sad story yet heart-warming too. I highly recommend it. It will help you to understand how incredibly difficult it is to escape this notorious Earth prison, and why the Alliance operation to liberate humanity is taking so long.

Finally, I have moaned (and that is the correct word!) about my procrastination regarding cleaning my car. This morning as I was finally cleaning it, I analyzed from the 60,000 foot perspective WHY I didn't want to do it. This is what I came up with...

Firstly, I really don't care anymore whether I drive a dirty car or a clean car. It used to matter, but now it really doesn't. Secondly, back when it DID matter to me that I drove a clean car, I enjoyed cleaning it in anticipation of having a shiny car to drive around in. Well, now I don't care. Thirdly, I have never enjoyed fiddly tasks, and they seem to annoy me more than ever these days. Car cleaning is fiddly.

So there you have it. The car is now clean but I still don't care either way.

Light Warriors, what a surreal time to be on planet Earth. We are awake, knee deep in our mission while around us there are people who haven't a clue WHO we are and WHY we are here. But we know. WE know.

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Thank you for reading this post. You are welcome to share it as long as you re-post it in its entirety, including the link to my blog site.

Where We Go One We Go All.

Love and Light
Sierra

Comments

  1. Uh...punt! 😂😂
    Sitting here playing fetch with my labradoodles and enjoying a summer shandy and wondering how the hell with all the planets in this universe I landed here ??🤔
    Oh right it was my choice or so they say..soul growth opportunity 😉 just poking some jest have to keep laughing...cloning centers..fake elections fake jets hitting skyscrapers fake pandemics fake vaccines ..fake history fake news...Truman Show.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We do have to keep laughing, Doug. indeed. And this world makes the Truman Show look tame. You drink shandies in the States...? I thought they were a British invention. I grew up on a hop farm, and shandies were part of my childhood.

      Delete
    2. A brewery in Wisconsin makes a lemonade beer called Summer Shandy. I know I shouldn't be drinking a beer but the hops and lemonade are so good and it puts a smile on my face so how bad can it be considering all the other things we are bombarded with is my thought. No pop anymore just lemon water and zevia soda as well. 😉

      Delete
    3. There is nothing wrong with beer, Doug...! And I really enjoy soda water with lemon too. It is very refreshing on a hot day.

      Delete
  2. Being from the US, I enjoy other English slang. Never heard "fiddly" before😄. I love me some British slang. Rubbish, wanker, bollocks etc... What a language, since I was a kid I've even enjoyed making words up. Such fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaah, CC, it is fun to see this nutty world through your eyes...! Yes, British slang is quite something, isn't it...?? NZ was colonized mostly from the UK so we have the British vocab. When I am in the States, a simple conversation has people looking at me sideways...!

      Delete
  3. I was raised in southern Virginia and had a pleasant southern accent. I got a lot of attention when I moved to the west coast and subsequently lost it after a couple of years. I wrote letters in a southern accent as well when we use to write letters. Fun convo here. 💗

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Possum, I'm from MI but lived in Asheville, NC for a year. I worked at a fastener company and we used to get customers straight out the mountains come in with a big dip of chew in their lip. Between that and the heavy drawl l had to call over a coworker to "translate". He told me: "Don't worry, I'm from here and could barely understand a word he said"🤣

      Delete
    2. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
      And why I specified "pleasant southern accent." There are all kinds of southern accents. I believe the Brits have all kinds as well. MI has a very distinct accent too...

      Delete
    3. That is so funny CC...! And yes, Possum, to an outsider, US accents from state to state sound quite different. Even within our little country, there can be a difference.

      Delete
  4. with the English language you then get cockney slang and your lost

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ar hie, cockney slang is hilarious! I love watching old UK comedies, figuring out the cockney slang.

      Delete
  5. Love the different accents in the US...I am from N Idaho...I don't think we have an accent but of course we do all depends on one's perspective .. Australian /NZ is probably my favorite for English ..but listening to someone speak Italian is my top favorite

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Great conversation, my lovely friends. My favorite accents are Scottish and Italian. I was visiting a Scottish friend yesterday and we talked about the accent. Even though Scottish people speak English, I have had to watch Scottish movies with the subtitles because I couldn't understand a word of it.
      And Italy is my favorite country, aside from Rarotonga...! I love the Italian language, it is so melodic and passionate. One of my favorite movies is 'Under The Tuscan Sun'. I love the soft accent of the kind real estate man who comes to her house to find the snake.

      Delete
    2. I read that the current Italian language was based from Dante to create a more romantic and poetic tongue. 💗

      Delete
    3. Maybe for opera, Possum, so it could be sung...???

      Delete
  7. Hello Sierra. I found your website a few months ago and this is my first post. I just wanted to say how much I enjoy these posts and how they relate to what is being stated ( or not stated ) in our US media. I am from Chicago. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely to hear from you Gerardo. Welcome to this community...! It's great to hear that my Kiwi approach to the intel rings true for you. I believe I was placed far away from the northern hemisphere and trained as a journalist so I could have a detached world view perspective. Thanks for the endorsement, I appreciate it.

      Delete

Post a Comment