The Death of Hollywood

A 'celebrity' could only rise to the top in Hollywood/Pedowood by selling their soul to the [s]atanists. That ambition doomed them to participate in depraved heinous acts of evil from which there was no going back.

It seems that we are now witnessing the death of Pedowood in real time. It is great news - a BIG win for the Alliance.

This post from MJTruth...

Trump announced last night that he intends to work with the state of Nevada to Build New Movie Studios to Rival Hollywood.
Mark Wahlberg is on the same mission… to bring new Film Studios to Nevada.
This is pretty amazing and if anyone is paying attention, you too can feel that we are on the cusp of something amazing.
https://rumble.com/v5exeet-mark-wahlberg-is-trying-bring-new-film-studios-to-nevada-to-rival-hollywood.html

We The People have SPOKEN. No more deadly jabs.

BREAKING: Moderna is reducing its plans for developing new vaccines after a significant drop in demand for its COVID-19 shot, leading to a sharp decline in revenue over recent years, making it difficult to fund further vaccine research.
@GeneralMCNews

This is what MSM panic looks like, friends. Enjoy.

A poll in Michigan to gauge support for President Trump - 20 out of 20 (one minute video).

More men are accusing Abercrombie and Fitch CEOs of sexual exploitation, putting an end to the abhorrent practice. Finally.

I want to live in Russia...! I once spent a few hours in Moscow international airport terminal building while in transit to Italy. I looked longingly at the grass by the runway. Russian grass. I desperately wanted to run out of the terminal and enjoy Moscow for a few days. And one day - I will. Enjoy this video of an American women's experience in Russia. No wonder the Russians love their leader (2 minutes).
A bit of light-hearted fun involving our Commander in Chief's penchant for dancing. Thanks Possum (15" video).

Finally, I have been walking around my neighborhood with a deepening sense of surrealness - if it is possible for it to get more surreal. 

I am now talking to myself (quietly) as I walk. I say things like, 'I am detached from all this. I am just an observer. Many of these people are NPCs. They are lovely people, going about their business, but it is not my job to engage with every single one of them. I can just nod, smile and move on...'

I have been a very friendly open person for my whole entire life. This new way of operating feels strange to me. It runs counter to my natural instinct to be open, chatty, endlessly helpful. I have pulled back, become far less of a people-pleaser and far more of an observer. My new mantra: 'It is none of my business...' And it really is okay.

Meanwhile, I am looking forward to the movies that will come out of the new 5D movie studios that are being built in Nevada. Yay...!

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Thank you for reading this post. You are welcome to share it as long as you re-post it in its entirety, including the link to my blog site.

Where We Go One We Go All.

Love and Light
Sierra

Comments

  1. I agree Sierra, with each passing day it just seems more and more unbelievable. With the rate of time collapse it doesn't seem like it can go on much longer... Of course I may have said that a few (dozen) times before! 🙄🤣

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tee hee, CC....! It really does help to share these experiences. We Light Warriors are definitely living in an alternate reality to many people around us. We have reached the shift in timelines that Dolores Cannon spoke of extensively in her books.

      Delete
  2. Every morning upon waking and evening before bed I have a very specific gratefulness prayer I have said for years and this morning I had a hard time remembering it. I had to laugh. Yes Sierra, whenever and wherever this is it is becoming more surreal. Hugs 💗

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Possum, thanks for sharing that...! I am looking at ordinary objects that have been in my life for years and noticing something different or strange about them - as if they have changed, or I am only just now seeing them in a certain way. It is very weird...!

      Delete
  3. It's exciting that there will be a real alternative to hollywood movies, so we can see how american movies will be when they are not under the influence of the ds cabal. Real movies about real people. I and my wife have a very good collection of dvd's with danish movies, the oldest is from 1937 and it shows many interesting details of how life was in the old days.
    I have a dream of visiting Skt Petersborg to see all the wonderful Tartaric buildings from the old days and the russians I have met are all people with humor. I read on wikipedia that by now there is one million people from other countries, out of a population of six million, living in Denmark. No wonder 'they' are constantly building new apartments here. It's ok with having people from other countries living here but it's too many. At least half of them are not interested in living here and would hurry back to their home countries if we had nesara/gesara, I think.
    Love and light from Zealand (Sjælland), DK😇🛸🌻🏖

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, Torsten a sixth of your population is from other countries, and most of that probably fairly recently. Many European countries are now backtracking quite rapidly and closing their doors to migrants - and incentivising the ones already there to go home. Interesting times. The population profile of many countries is about to drastically change, in a good way.

      Delete
    2. PS: Love and Light from NEW Zealand...!

      Delete
    3. It's Sjælland in danish. (Sjæl=soul, land=land) I don't know how 'they' got the idea to call i Zealand in english but I thought it was fun anyway😇

      Delete
    4. Torsten, Soul Land is lovely. New Soul Land would make a wonderful name for my country...!

      Delete
    5. Yes I mentioned this to me Danish buddy the mass immigration isn't to assimilate it's intended to alter the genetic makeup of the European nations to make them essentially non white and of course to take them down economically as well as socially I suspect. The s
      Dark elite want chaos and division and to alter the landscape of Europe and America and Australia where I just read the avg home price is $973,000!
      We will own nothing and be happy is their goal.
      Our border here in the US is wide open too Hatians reportedly eating pets in Ohio .Just keep smiling I guess..😂😂

      Delete
    6. In the comment section below the video with the american woman livng in Russia, someone had written that Russia is an 'all white' nation. That means that Russia has not taken immigrants in from non european countries and only very few from western Europe, so they are still pure Russians over there. I think I can see now why that is a good thing, and why nato wants to fight and take over Russia - which fortunately is not going to happen. I read in the msm that if people want to go visit Germany now, they'll have to bring their passport, like in the old days; Germany don't want open borders anymore, it seems, they want to protect their culture from more mass immigration, which, IMO, is long overdue, but better late than never🤔
      Love and light🌤🛸🏖

      Delete
    7. I just looked the name Sjælland up in my old danish dictionary book (couldn't find this on google) and it says that the original name was Seland or Sjøland, which means Sea-land, because it is a big island lying in the Sea.
      Love and light from night time DK🛸🏖

      Delete
    8. Yes it's not racist to want to preserve your culture and heritage and to maintain a stable population ...the globalists pushed all of these military aged young men into Europe and now the US no wonder they want us disarmed! Watched a video Ohio woman she said hatians 20k dropped off in a town of only 60k they are killing all the geese at the lakes and tents are everywhere and car accidents are happening constantly. 60k and they bus in 20k from Haiti. Minnesota same thing but muslims took over minn towns they don't want to assimilate they want to take over.
      It's obvious divide and conquer strategy.
      Overwhelm the system by posing all of these illegal people in. I sure hope Q is right and military happens soon to avoid civil war erupting.

      Delete
  4. You and I have lived our lives very differently, Sierra. My whole life I have been the observer, only interacting with others if they approach me first. I think that behavior is about 20% natural instinct, and 80% fear based programming. It’s been a huge struggle since I woke up to dissolve the programming and start trusting my fellow humans and not feel scared of strangers. I think I’m doing a pretty good job becoming more social and feeling comfortable with strangers. Although I still prefer not to talk to them because I hate small talk lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anael, I also don't enjoy small talk - at all. Especially here in NZ where the small talk subject inevitably veers towards rugby. I always consider it a lucky escape if I get through a conversation without rugby.
      As a former journalist, I have spent a great deal of my life in observer mode. I don't miss much...! Love and Light to you.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you Caroline - it is always a delight to see your cheery purple hearts, especially today in rainy gloomy NZ.

      Delete
  6. I just learned that there was another assassination attempt on Trump, it’s brand new.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment