The World Is Not Ending...

Continuing my theme of upliftment...

Here is an inspiring message from Kejraj from Era Of Light. Thanks Kejraj.

'The world is not ending. What is coming to an end is the darkness in the world. 

All the low energies which no longer serve humanity are to be transmuted and or released from Earth, as she and humanity awaken from the nightmare, and enter a reality which most have not even dreamed of.

Please, be patient and stay heart centered. You are in the final days of struggle and imbalance. What awaits you is a whole new world and beginning of love, peace, prosperity, and unity...' ~Kejraj


Stephen Miller, former aide to President Trump, slammed [H]arris and FEMA's illegal migrant agenda which came at the cost of hundreds of lives in North Carolina (one minute video).

Check out the response when someone asked Alexa if Hurricane Helene was artificially created...

I have become cynical about weather 'forecasts'. Of course authorities can forecast the weather - they CREATE it. We have been programmed (literally) to believe everything we see on the MSM without questioning the narrative. No more, people. Question EVERYTHING.

This is a bizarre incident. Last night a New Zealand navy vessel grounded and sank off the coast of Samoa. The crew would have been highly experienced with navigating around Pacific Island reefs and atolls. It makes no sense.

Finally, blog reader Deb suggested that blog readers send in their vision for 5D Earth. It is a delightful idea, however a minimum of 5000 people read this blog every day so it would flood the comments section. 

What I suggest you do instead is draw up your own positive 5D timeline. 

I have written my 5D vision for the next six months for my life. It is on the wall above my laptop. It inspires me to hold onto faith and trust in the Divine Plan. My vision WILL manifest. The Universe cannot give you something unless you first ask for it...!

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Thank you for reading this post. You are welcome to share it as long as you re-post it in its entirety, including the link to my blog site.

Where We Go One We Go All.

Love and Light
Sierra


Comments

  1. KejRaj! I follow era of Light as well! Good content I don't get they all the postings but it's a great way to keep the vibration up and also another great source for information. ❤️🕯️
    Red Oktober 🏮🏮🏮

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been getting Era of Light's daily postings for many years. They are so uplifting and spiritual. Kejraj does a wonderful job of keeping our spirits up.

      Delete
  2. On my beach walk today I kept asking for Light forces to clear the skies, waters, and Earth. The sky stayed clear in a huge swath around the sun despite TONS of spraying. The "clouds" near the sun looked like cloaked ships and Angels. They pushed all the chemtrails to the horizons! TONS of help available.
    Like you said Sierra, just gotta ask! Duality is in hospice. This isn't the bring cookies/play cards/hear stories phase. This is the stand by the bed/hold hand/ make peace stage. And duality is like an abusive parent. To be loved and forgiven for the dark times and let go, say goodbye. May the transition be smooth and we all move to a brighter more loving place.♥️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CC, once again you have nailed it with one of your quirky phrases. I should have been filing them away for a future book...! 'Duality is in hospice'. And about time too. Yes, I agree with you - we need to make peace with 3D/duality before our final departure. I believe the transition will be smooth for those of us who have done our deep inner work. Then we can be there for those who will have a bumpy ride.

      Delete
  3. Martin Brodel: "For some good news, one of the viewers sent me this. '60 Walmart trucks dispatched to Ashville, North Carolina. Dont know who has taken control of Walmart.' The White Hats took it over. Because of the executive orders that President Trump signed."

    https://rumble.com/v5hk1yq-hurricane-helene-was-engineered-and-it-started-66-years-ago.html?e9s=src_v1_upp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A report from Reddit says that 47 Walmart trucks have arrived at Asheville, North Carolina with free food and water. There is a Walmart store there.

      Delete
    2. Great news, thanks for sharing, Wayne...! These are the kind of stories that show the best of humanity during times of crisis. I am sure we will see many more...

      Delete
  4. Interesting about the sinking NZ Navy ship during their surveying of the reefs. Huh...
    Boy! do I have some crazy stories to tell about sailing from Hawaii to Samoa back in 1980 right when Mt Saint Helens blew. That article brought it all back.
    Not sure if you guys know about the next hurricane being promoted to hit us again in a few days. I have requested to our friends upstairs and my ship to pick up all the beings purposely creating weather wars, fires and wars and place them in containment to be processed and uncreate their nasty tech machinery.
    Thanks Sierra for the better news except for the sinking ship. Although it sounds like the crew made new friends. Hugs 💗

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Possum, when you were busy sailing across the Pacific in 1980, I was backpacking through South East Asia and Europe with my brother. Like you, boy do I have some crazy stories to tell! It was the famous OE (Overseas Experience) for intrepid Kiwis. Those less intrepid flew straight to London! We backpacked on a pittance - third class hotels, buses and trains everywhere. We basically lived like the locals so we learned a huge amount about life in third world countries.

      Delete
    2. Well, we must have been gathering intel in our younger years and didn't know it. When I moved from Virginia to Oregon/Idaho/Washington, I became friends with a traveling kiwi named Sam. He was from Christ Church and sailed across to Mexico and then hitch hiked up to the Pacific Northwest. He was a hoot. I was moving around so much in those 3 states that he and I would meet up in spots. He wrote me hilarious letters that I happened to read while being cut off from the internet this past summer. Sam told me that young kiwis do a walk about before settling down. I think Aussies did too because I sure ran into a lot of them while I was on the move. Things were so inexpensive to do back then. Sadly these days it would seem that taking off like that might not be a thing anymore.

      Delete
  5. ANCIENT WISDOM WAS DESTROYED P U R P O S E F U L L Y !

    THEY DIDN'T WANT YOU TO BELIEVE IN A SPIRIT!

    HEAL USING NATURE BEING SELF SUFFICIENT
    LIVING STRESS FREE
    INDEPENDENT

    DOES THIS MAKE S E N S E ?

    Wisdom from Red Crow and Crazy Horse...
    https://x.com/Thekeksociety/status/1712676282134388803

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does make sense indeed, Possum. They did not want us wise and well.

      Delete
  6. Interesting...
    Posted Oct 5th
    HIGH ALERT! 50,000 Elite Troops Mobilized for EBS Lockdown! 10 Days of Darkness, Mass Arrests, and Nationwide Operations Now in Motion—The Final Phase Has Begun!
    https://gazetteller.com/high-alert-50000-elite-troops-mobilized-for-ebs-lockdown-10-days-of-darkness-mass-arrests-and-nationwide-operations-now-in-motion-the-final-phase-has-begun/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Possum, I am always grateful for your intel shares. This intel is exactly what we have been hoping and praying for. Bring it on....!!

      Delete
    2. Hi Sierra. I’ve been a loyal reader for years and just was granted access to the comments. I appreciate your efforts and love from those in the community so much, and live in Southern CA. I just read some valuable intel published on Starship Earth from Telegram that I wanted to share regarding some next steps that may occur in North Carolina. I hope I’m able to paste it in correctly, and if it doesn’t seem appropriate, please feel free to delete it. https://t.me/StarShipEarthTheBigPictureChat/8517
      Blessings 🙏❤️⭐️

      Delete
    3. Hi Ami, lovely to hear from you. Thank you for reaching out. Southern California is top of my list to visit when I come to US, hopefully next year. I love your State - visited several times and would happily live there for the climate...!
      Thank you for this intel. I am a daily follower of Starship Earth but I am not on Telegram so I appreciate you sharing this link.
      Sorry it took you so long to get access to the comments. That is very annoying...!
      Love, Light and hugs to you.

      Delete

Post a Comment