It's An IQ Test

Thanks to my friend Nancy for sending this brilliant quote...
It's not a pandemic - it is an IQ test.

I love this quote too...
Freedom is not free - you have to FIGHT for it.

President Trump emphasised the importance of FIGHTING for our freedom in his speech today. We are all enslaved on this planet - every one of us who is not part of the 1% [s]atanic elite. We have two choices as slaves: we meekly accept our fate, or we FIGHT to break free. I choose to fight. Please join me!

Here is a short video of President Trump giving the air Q signs at his rally. Enjoy.

Give me a break. This article proves that the [D]eep [S]tate lamestream media is out to make fools of us.

A video from a big protest in Italy...

This video from the massive London protest made me feel very emotional. We The People are fighting back.

This is an excellent strategy - fighting back with smarts.



Finally, my lovely nephew Leighton lives in Perth. He's awake to the Scamdemic. He was taking his two young children to the local park when he accidentally became part of a big Perth Freedom Fighters rally. He said there were hundreds of cars, all tooting. He joined in - he said that it was his two year old son's first protest rally!

As he said, nothing was mentioned about it in the local media. The huge rallies in Sydney and Melbourne also didn't rate with the lamestream media. WE Anons are the news now. 

The tide is turning. I sensed it in President Trump's speech. He knows there is a massive global army of Light Warriors fighting back hard against the [D]eep [S]tate. I notice in the speech that he referred several times to colleagues as 'warriors'. I have never heard him use that word before. 

This is when we remind ourselves that we are the bravest of the brave, the strongest of the strong. Many wanted to be here - only a few were chosen. It is a huge privilege to be a Light Warrior on planet Earth.

Thank you for reading this post. You are welcome to share it as long as you re-post it in its entirety, including the link to my blog site.

Where We Go One We Go All.

Love and Light

Sierra 

Comments

  1. "Only a few were chosen." True! And of those chosen, many are finally beginning to realize they WERE chosen.

    I read long ago we were the "chosen ones." Makes total sense to me now. Love and Light, Sierra!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Jan - that is the important thing. People are finally realizing that they volunteered for this mission and were chosen. Even though it can be enormously painful at times to be here right now, Planet Earth is the prize for the entire Universe. Love and Light to you!

      Delete
  2. The video of London protesters is very heart-warming - especially with a Trump flag waving!

    And some of the Italian passers-by were taking pictures of their protest.

    Love the meme of the lawyer and workplace employees. Score 3 for the warriors! - - DD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That meme is excellent! What I find fascinating is how quickly the DS controllers back down when confronted with such irrefutable common sense. They really are cowards when it comes down to it.

      Delete
  3. The thing is, if we're chosen and yet put in obscure areas around the planet - as in not anywhere near a big city - and given paths that make it extremely hard for us to BE warriors, how does that work? I guess I'm asking because I'm feeling very ineffective these days. It's starting to wear me down. It's not so much that I'm losing hope, but it seems we're putting all our eggs into one basket - namely, via Trump. What if he doesn't move on this quickly enough that it becomes too late to save our country (I'm referring to the US), that is being destroyed every single day by rioters, looters, shootings, millions of illegal immigrants, many of whom are gang members.... lack of workers, lack of a supply chain.... it's getting pretty bad over here, folks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deb, I do believe this mission has ended up being much harder than anticipated by everyone Upstairs. The DS has fought back so viciously and the emotional and spiritual toll on Light Warriors has been great. However, we are still here! We might struggle immensely sometimes but we did not give up. They lose, we WIN. And we win BIGLY.
      Love and Light, my friend.

      Delete

Post a Comment